Friday, June 23, 2006

Ana, Ana, Ana. How you fuss over me. I love looking down your shirt at those big perky breasts while I'm soaking my feet in your pedicure tub. Your soft voice, asking me if I want my toenails cut “oval”, and then the lotion as you start your massage. I love what you do to my feet, Ana, and when you move me over to do my hands I love that, because then I can really look down your shirt. Ana, you are so particular, the way you tell me what you'll do for me before you do it. You drive me crazy when we're alone in the massage room together, too. Your yummy yummy hips, Ana. Your strong hands on my naked body, oiling me up. When my face is in that cradle, and I'm looking at your feet, I can imagine nuzzling in your lap, I can see the mound of your pussy right under your zipper while you work on my neck, while you introduce each stroke with your soft accent. And oh, when you go up my leg with those rhythmic strokes I have to keep from grinding into the table.


Ana, could we lock the door sometime? Now, you would say, I have something special for you today. It will make you feel so good. You lean in and slowly kiss me, your tongue parting my lips. My hand moves to cup your soft yummy tits and you say, yes, that's so nice. I pull up your shirt and slowly, sensuously flick my tongue around your nipple, gently taking it into my mouth. Ana, I ask, can I pay you back for all the wonderful massages you've given me? You lay back on the table and I take the oil and slide off your shirt, swirling the oil around your belly as I gently caress you. I sit between your legs and rub your pussy through the zipper as you moan, and then open for me. Gently I unzip your jeans and ease them off those round hips. I ask you if you'd like a pillow under your legs to be more comfortable, and then open your thighs. Your pussy is beautiful, wet and wild, a thick hairy bush for me to play with. My fingers slip between your legs, oiled, as I gently work your hole, first with one, then two and three. Slick and moist, I pump your pussy slowly with my hand, feeling the warmth on three fingers. I move to the counter and grab the little icer that you use on my face after my eyebrow wax, and hold its cold to your nipples while I begin to slowly tease you with my tongue. Your pussy is so ample, soft and wet, and I love pleasuring you. Your soft near whisper turns to moans as I circle your clit with my mouth, using breath to keep you turned on while giving you a nice fucking. I really want to turn you over, but I don't want you to freak out, so I whisper in your ear, Ana, can I do the back? You roll over for me on your belly, and I start with the oil on your shoulders, keeping one hand buried in your cunt as I work my way down and spread your ass cheeks with my fingers. Kneeling behind you, I tuck my tongue in the crack of your asshole and you sigh softly, parting your big brown legs a bit further to give me more access. You get up on your knees a bit, and I'm treated to the beautiful sight of you spreading your hole for me, a hand on each cheek. I go in circles, softening up your glory hole while exploring your pussy with my fingers. I love your taste as I lap and kiss away at your hot asshole, and you sigh and relax into it, as I increase the speed of the fucking I'm giving you. Your moans are getting louder now and I slowly slide the icer, freezing, into your asshole, lubing it up with my tongue as you start to buck aganst my face. You don't have another client until six and I can hang around until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home