Sunday, January 29, 2006

Line 3. It's a problem. I say it and you kiss me. You kiss me every time, your lips exploring mine, calculating my every move until you feel me needing it and then you pull away and go on with the scene. Partners, yes.


What if it never stopped, if our tongues met, if your mouth stayed on me and you felt me melt into what I know you can do? I think I could kiss you for hours, inhaling your scent, and I bet your gentle mouth would move to my neck and my ears, your hands in my hair, while I just gave it up. Your hands stroking my collarbone as I move them slowly down, giving you access to my tits, so gentle on them as my nipples spring to attention under your fingers and your tongue. Soft, then hard, your teeth, my fingers in your mouth, my hand tracing the back of your neck.


And you'd love to eat my pussy.


I know from your mouth, from our chaste kisses that stop way too soon, what it would feel like. I could tell the one time you started exploring my lips, because you couldn't help yourself, how much you'd enjoy devouring my clit, how easy it would be for me to spread my legs. I know you'd look at it, going slowly as I stroked your hair. I know what you could do if you just breathed on it. It would turn you on more, my hands stroking your head as you did me with your tongue. You'd kiss my pussy and move your tongue in circles, drinking my honey while I came in your mouth. I know how precise your lips and tongue would be on my pussy lips, how lightly you'd lick me, how much you'd enjoy my smell and taste. I bet it would feel like it could last forever.


And then you'd move up, I'd feel it, your cock pressed against me as you explore my mouth with your tongue again . I want you to drive me. I want to feel you opening me up, pressing your weight into me as your cock grinds against my wet pussy, teasing it out of me until I finally gave you control to slide into me and fuck me as hard as you want. As I want.

I think you want me on top of you. I think you would really know how to work me, how to destroy me with your deep thrusts into me, how to possess me absolutely until you were calling all shots and I was drunk on you and had run out of ideas, just letting you in as you fucked me into a stupor. I think if I'd come for you you'd take me higher and higher, not caring as my clothes were pushed aside, onto the floor, who cares about pillows and blankets, what was to be as you take possession of me, as I yield to your cock and your mouth on me, as I moan and grind and carry on for you , arching my back so you could look into my eyes as I slide up and down on your cock, not caring what happens as I take you in, letting my pussy swallow every inch and giving it up as you do me like you know you can.


When you look at me I know. I can hear myself giving it up. I love touching you like you want to be touched, how sensitive you are to my hands, me rubbing up against you, me whispering in your ear. I love it when you tell me what you like, as if I'm not storing it, that you like your nipples played with, that you like to eat pussy.


But we'll stay away from all that. You said it yourself, and I can't afford to lose everything. There are so many reasons to keep you from exploring my pussy with your fingers, your tongue, your cock, even though I want to spread my legs for you until you explode inside me, reprehensible slut that I am, goddess that I am, wanting to commit the biggest sin with you, enjoying the pleasures of the most intense of acts, honoring you like a queen to your king in our falsely won kingdom as I forget the rest of it, our real lives...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

months and months

3/01/2006 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home